Friday, November 7, 2008

What's a Bummer

...is that I can only knit so much before my hands get tired. Even though I've had carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand, it still gets painful and tingly sometimes, and though I've had trigger-finger surgery on both my thumbs, my left one was getting stiff and cranky again recently.

Canna be havin' that.

I use my left hand at work for my mouse and my 10-key, and I do tend to use my left hand for a lot of things. I can't use my laptop pad-thing with my left hand for some reason, though, or not very well, and I knit English, which tends to use more right-hand power. (I knit with one color in each hand when I do stranded knitting, and I do notice that Continental is slightly easier on my hand, but it doesn't feel as natural to me at all.)

And besides all that... my nose is cold!

No comments: