Friday, March 13, 2009

So Here's the Plan

OK, I don't really have one.

Except borrowing against my teeny 401(k) in order to pay off a couple of really bloody annoying bills (Dell and my vet credit card). There should be enough left over for some new work clothes, of which I am in dire need.

I'm participating in a knitting swap, and I need to knit fingerless mitts for an actual knitter, so I'm stressing a little. Instead of using stash (as I was kinda supposed to), because I had nothing of suitable gauge and color, I went and bought two different yarns. Will be swatching tomorrow.

Also tomorrow, I'm going drinking with people I went to elementary school with. Some of them I also went to middle and high school with, but some of them I have not seen since I was ten. I'm a little nervous. I'm going to Mass, then coming home, fixing my makeup and hair and possibly changing clothes, and then off.... Eeek. I just emailed one of the guys and said I hate walking into bars alone, so if he sees me, come grab me. He said he would. Whew. My best friend went to my elementary, middle, and high schools, but he is having none of this. And it's probably good or I'd just stick next to him and not talk to anyone. Thank God for alcohol.

A person I formerly had a casual relationship with has been very flirtatious lately. I am trying to enjoy the flirting while keeping my emotional buffer zone intact. It's so nice not to be all upset about a guy...

No comments: