Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the one hand... on the other hand...

Good hand:

The last few days I have felt needed and even respected at work.

Bad hand:

The former friend who got the apology for whatever mysterious thing I did? Well, we had an interaction today. That is, I needed this person to do something for me and they did, but in total silence, even when I thanked them. I retreated and burst into tears. And I still have no fucking idea what I did, except that it must have been so heinous that my apology could not be accepted and civility is impossible. You'd think I'd remember having done something like that.

Good hand:

The car is washed and I have new pillows!

Bad hand:

No closer to figuring out how to orchestrate new life direction.

Good hand:

I finished a bobbin of pretty fine (as in thin) spinning; am leaving early tomorrow and hitting the yarn shop to procure yarn to do another version of the Thing I just finished, in a different color; tomorrow's payday. The leaving early bit means I can do grocery and yarn shopping and still be home way earlier, to have a relaxing yarn-filled evening.

Bad Hand:

I've had a stitch in my side for a few days now, and it keeps me awake. :-P

On the whole I'm more cheerful than I've been. And a half-day payday Friday is nothing to sneeze at!

No comments: