Thursday, January 22, 2009

No Surprise Here

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Book Snob

Literate Good Citizen

Non-Reader

Fad Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz





For some reason, the bars aren't showing up, but I'm most of the way across on the first two, halfway across the third, and have nothing on the final two.

I WISH I were in grad school and yes, other people's grammatical mistakes drive me insane. It's actually one of my major failings -- was just having a conversation recently about how nonstandard English from native speakers makes me cry.

1 comment:

SharksGirl said...

Yeah, that sounds absolutely nothing like you ;-)