Sunday, May 31, 2009

Let Us Hope

that this coming week will not be as emotionally draining and trying as the last one.

Workwise, it's all unbloggable except to say that something has to give and I hope it is not my sanity.

And again I say to the houswives of the world, excepting those in dire poverty/abusive relationships/other really bad situations: Thank God on bended knee every day you are "the boss" of your life. It's unlikely your husband will write you up for missing a spot on the dishes; it's more likely you can arrange your schedule to suit your temperament, especially if you don't have non-school-age kids. And that's just the nutshell version of why I'd give my right arm to be a housewife.

Anyway.

In other arenas, so much work needs to be done, and I feel emotionally and energtically unequipped to deal with it.

No comments: