Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mmm, rice

So the rice cooker is working; made a large batch of my beloved brown basmati the other day and have one in now. The place smells like popcorn. Love it.

Just finished my big IKEA cup of Trader Joe's mango black tea, and am beginning to see why people do actually get up and go to Mass on Sunday mornings instead of Saturday evenings, because if I weren't going to go tonight, then I could make some jam or some bread, but a 75-minute absence from 5 to 6:15 would make that a little tricky. But maybe I'll have a second wind when I get home. I know if I got to live on my own body clock, I'd be in the kitchen at midnight.

Oh, living on your own body clock!! Those morning people have no idea how lucky they are to live in a morning-people world...

No comments: